What We do
Give A child a smile!
Support by Donating
- Rescue and rehabilitation of street children in destitute circumstances.
- Spiritual (Christian) and psychological nurture to children.
- Molding children to be responsible, respectable law abiding citizens.
- Empowering children to grow to become productive members of society.
Our Core Values
- Christ centered: the hope we bear is solely anchored in Christ hence every activity is intended to display the love of Christ to the children, staff and the community.
- Child focused: the call to serve children is fundamental to all our operations.
- Transformation: the nature of our work is to positively impact each child so they can in turn transform their world.
Our Objective is to Love – PENDA:
- Provide the rescued children with an opportunity to experience the love of Christ by addressing their mental, social, physical, psychological and spiritual needs.
- Empower families of re-integrated children to take responsibility for the wellbeing of their children and protect them from abuse.
- Nurture the talents of children and provide opportunities for them to identify and utilize their God-given abilities.
- Deliver quality education for the centre children in line with their intellectual ability, physical stamina and interest.
- Advocate for the rights of children and mitigate on pertinent issues that affect their wellbeing for successful re-integration to society.