Pressing Towards the Mark
What is our School.
Nairobi Pentecostal Church Academy (NPCA) Buruburu Secondary school is a Boys Boarding School providing quality education to the young based on sound Christian principles.
NPCA leans on the advice of a strong team of Board of Members (BoM) that incorporates leadership from the CITAM Deputy Bishop; Elders, Deacons, representatives from the Parent-Teacher Fellowship (PTF) and professionals from the industry.
- In 2014; we participated in Kamukunji Makadara Sub County Mocks and emerged position 8 out of 24 schools with a mean of 5.6.
- Participation in the music and drama festivals up to Metropolitan level.
- We have high rate of learners and staff retention.
- Motivation of students each term in academics, music, sports discipline and cleanliness.
- Weekly swimming programs.
At NPCA Secondary, we understand that all work with no play will make Jack a dull boy. We allow your child to discover their talents through the following ways:
Music with a bias in instrumentals
To have a world with all rounded individuals who are holistically grounded in the word of God.
To educate the whole person.
- Leadership development
- Discipline , Diligence and Excellence
- Sound Christian Principles
- Integrity and Accountability
- Quality And Competence
- Team work and Unity
We Do This Through:
- Life skill training
- Community service and outreach
- Effective curriculum implementation.